Monday 23 July 2012

Baby Tilda - Crafty boots challenge babies

Good morning ,hope everyone is well. We've had a glorious few days
of sun shine and I think my mojo has finally come back from wherever
its been (yippee).
Anyway on to this fortnight challenge over at Crafty boots and the
theme is Babies chosen by the lovely Kerry

 For this card I used baby Tilda coloured with promarkers (for a change) and my
prisma pencils ,I think I would be lost with out these.
I think the paper is October Afternoon, and sorry for the doohickey's
overload on this card but I think I had withdrawal symptoms from them lol


I hope you can join us in this fabulous challenge and please pop
over to the fab DT ladies to see what Gorgeous creation they have come up with
for this challenge.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today I really do appreciate it,and sorry
for my lack of blogging.
Big Hugs Emma xx


12 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous as always Emma. I really love your cards, your layouts are so inspiring.

Dionne xx

Sandra Botham said...

This is adorable, love love love the image and your colouring is awesome. x

Unknown said...

Emma this is beautiful what a fabulous image and card Hugs Elaine

CraftygasheadZo said...

so cute, I love it, very sweet card. Zo xx

Laura Bradley said...

What a gorgeous card Emma! Those papers are yummy and Magnolia's are always so cute! Laura x

Gabrielle said...

Ooh that paper is October Afternoon I think (I had some!) and it looks fabulous with this image and the doohickeys! Can you really have too many?!

coops said...

so gorgeous emma.stunning sweet image and i loev your pretty design :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

This is beautiful Emma, great colour choice too.
Hugs Teresa xx

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Emma,
Great card, I love the image and your choice of papers and embellishment is perfect.
Hugs
Suzie xx

June Nelson said...

Morning Emma, awwww isnt this the cutest baby!!! ooh loving yor colour cpmbo sweets its ap erfect little card,big huggies June xxx

CraftyDaffy said...

Gorgeous! I love the vintage / distressed style combined with the new baby theme. Your embellishments / flourishes are fantastic. xx Denise