Monday 28 May 2012

Bowtastic

Good Morning ,Welcome to another Crafty boots challenge.
This fortnights theme  Bowtastic has been chosen by the lovely
Stephanie - Emma

For this card I used Whimsy wee stamp Sweet Blossom ,I think she is such a pretty
image and was a pleasure to colour. The papers are Nitwits, I used some seam
binding ribbon for my bow and spellbinder posy patch die for the flower, and
not forgetting copics and prisma pencils for colouring.
Sorry I haven't been bogging much but as much as I love to see the
sun I'm not a sun lover and it does funny things to me like making me want
to clean, sort cupboard out e.t.c lol,also I try to stay indoors as much as possible
as the sun don't like me either and I come out in itchy red blistery spots .Sorry
moan over now lol.
Hope you can join us in this fun challenge and do pop over to see what
fab creation the Dt ladies have come up with.
Thanks for stopping by my blog
Hugs Emma xx

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Emma....love the image and great layout.xxx

Gabrielle said...

Such a pretty card with a really lovely shade of green complemented by that bow - just fabulous!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Hi Emma

I too am not a big fan of sitting out in the sun but I cannot say that it makes me want to clean either - although it does point out the mess everywhere, so I should ;).

Fabulous card, great design and amazing colouring, just love it.

Good luck with the housework, I'm going back to making my Jubilee bunting this afternoon!

Dionne xx

Janie Printz said...

What a gorgeous card !!! That image is such a sweet little thing & you have the knack for coloring her up perfectly. LOVE the colors the bow & everything about this.
Hugs, Janie

Wishcraft said...

Ooh so gorgeous! Love the image and you've coloured her beautifully. Lovely colours and details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

CraftyDaffy said...

Your card is lovely. That image is absolutely adorable and the coloring is flawless. The soft green tones really catch my interest and the layout is so effective. xxDenise

Teresa said...

Superb, absolutely love this one too. xx

Laura Bradley said...

This is so Pretty! I love the image and you have coloured it beautifully! And that little green bow just sets it off perfectly! Laura x

Stephie Boots said...

This card is so sweet and elegant. I love all the details and the bow looks brill! :) xxx