Friday 17 February 2012

Sarah Kay

What a week this have been ,we've been house bound as
the little one has had a nasty bug ,but thank goodness it's gone now
I haven't had much time for crafting this week so here a card
I made a few weeks ago.
For this card I have used a Sarah Kay stamp -Bernadette admiring
the spring flowers
I have coloured this image with copics and prisma color pencils,the flowers
are made from felt which I cut with spellbinders blossom die,the swirls are
a marianne design die. It's so nice to be using different stamps (as I buy them
and then they never see the light of day)  .

Thanks for looking
Emma

3 comments:

Suzie's Card Den said...

I love this card, so pretty and beautifully coloured.
Hope you little one is getting better.
Hugs
Suzie xx

cheryl said...

oh wow one of my favourite images,this is just stunning Hun the detail is just amazing love the colours hugs Cherylxxxxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Another fabulous card, I love the colours you have used on this card and your flowers are gorgeous.

Dionne x