Tuesday 7 February 2012

anything goes challenge blog- Eyes down

Hi  and welcome This is My first DT card for anything goes challenge blog
 This fortnights challenge is Eyes Down (bingo board)
 for my card I choose 2 stamped images,my choice( I've chosen stitching)
and punches or die cuts ,I used Tilda's heart flowers and Tilda with Daisy.
I will list the materials I used at the end of this post
I coloured most of the images with copics but used promarkers for her skin
and the middle of the flowers, I have made a note of the colours I have
used ,this is the first for me I usually forget by the time I've finished colouring lol

for her dress and shoes - R85 , R83, R81
for her hair  -  E49 , E 47 , E43
the leaves - Y23 ,Y06, Y03
her socks and bow - E51 ,E4 ,E40
her skin -dusky pink ,blush (promarkers)
middle of flowers - Mustard and saffron

list of what I used
copics - craft den
my minds eye papers
bo bunny double dot paper
Tilda with daisy
Tildas heart flowers
loving wishes magnolia stamp
marianne design Button die  -craft den
EK success abstract flower boarder punch

I'm looking forward to seeing all your fab entries and don't forget
 to check out craft den for all your crafting goodies
thanks for looking
Emma xx

14 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

This is a really pretty card, love it! Zo xx

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,love the image and lovely flower.xxx

Inkypinkycraft said...

A great card with some beautiful colours and the colouring is fab!!hugs trace x

Suzie's Card Den said...

Very, very pretty card, I love the colours and the background stamp is gorgeous. Thanks for listing the colours it always helps me so much.
Brilliant card teamie.
Hugs
Suzie xx

cheryl said...

this is one super card Hun,just love the image and that beautiful flower love cherylxxx

Steph said...

Gorgeous card, I love the idea of using 2 stamped images and that heart is beautiful! x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Really pretty card, I love the colours you used, really vibrant, Gaynor :)

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Emma, wow what a stunning card I love the hot pink you have used and how you have carried it into the colours of Tilda's dress. So glad your on the team looking forward to seeing what delicious creations you have in store the the future.
Hugs
Tamara

Christine L said...

Oooooh beautiful card Emma.... I love everything pink as you'll get to know... and your paper choice and colour of her dress are perfect! I also love those flowers too!!

Hugs
Christine x

Stephie Boots said...

Gorgeous card Emma! :) xxx

Annette said...

This is so beautiful,Emma! Love your colouring and the layout!
Great to have you on the team!
Hugs Annette

Dee's Craft Room said...

Congratulations on your first card for your new DT.

Your card is gorgeous, great colouring and layout.

Dionne x

Steph said...

This is a beautiful card, I love it! Your coloring is fab. Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

Teala said...

Pretty card! I love Tilda!